A great alternative to yoghurt, this dessert is nutritious whilst your little one’s will think it’s a special treat! This made about 8 servings.
- 100g prunes
- 10 g dark chocolate (70%)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 200 g tofu
- Chop the prunes and put in a saucepan with 100ml water. Simmer for around 15-20 minutes until the prunes are soft and pulpy (see photo below).
- Remove from the heat and add the chocolate, maple syrup and cocoa powder. Mix together well and leave to cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer prune mixture into a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Add the tofu to the prune and chocolate mixture. Blend again until smooth and well mixed.
- It can be served straight away but it is better if chilled for at least 30 minutes.