Delicious little snacks- and without sugar!
- 1/2 cup dried apricots (chopped) and sultanas (decide proportion according to what you like)
- apple juice
- 60g melted butter
- 100g greek yoghurt
- 2 heaped tbsp date syrup
- 1 egg
- 70g wholemeal self raising flour
- 70g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 50g ground almonds
1. Soak dried apricots and sultanas in apple juice (as much as needed to cover the fruit) for at least 30 minutes.
2. In a large bowl, mix butter, yoghurt, syrup and egg. Add in the dried fruit mixture.
3. Add in the remaining dried ingredients. Mix until well combined.
4. Spoon into small muffin cases (approx 1 tsp per case) and bake for 15 mins at 190c. Makes around 30 muffins.